Monday, January 24, 2011

It's all about FASHION!

Fashion! I love it. <3
I have been searching etsy long and hard for a bracelet that will compliment the pearls I will be wearing as a necklace on my wedding day. They are my grandmother McGlynn's pearls and I am so happy and excited to be wearing something that was so close to her on my wedding day. It will really be special and a way of keeping her in my heart and mind on that day. The necklace is a simple string of lovely ivory pearls. To go with this, I knew I wanted a little more flare with a chunky bracelet on my wedding day. I searched many hours trying to find something that would compliment the look of the pearls and still be stylish enough where years later I don't look back and say, "what the hell?"

I am trying to keep as much of my wedding DIY and handmade. That will make it more unique and more me. So finally on etsy I found Melanie of Damselle. I found a bracelet in her shop that I absolutely loved. When I emailed her with questions, her responses were immediate and very helpful. I even asked if I could see a picture of the bracelet being worn, to which she immediately sent one. When my bracelet came, I was more than happy with it. It sparkled just like it did in the picture, fit perfect and was just the right size of chunky and the color matched the picture. It is just lovely and I would tell anyone looking for custom jewelry on etsy to check out Damselle first! Her style is romantic, unique and in my opinion has some awesome vintage qualities with some of the looks. Check her out! And here is my awesome bracelet. It is going to be hard to wait to wear it until Wedding Day!
Damselle- Etsy
Damselle- Etsy
Her Etsy Shop: Damselle

1 comment: