Friday, December 17, 2010

How do I invite thee?

So, I know the wedding is 8 months off at this point, but I have seriously started to realize what a daunting task it is going to be inviting people! I will have to track down and find addresses for people, order the invites, write all the addresses, buy stamps and mail it all! ah! I have started a notebook for this cause. I am writing down all the people I am inviting and collecting their addresses. This is going to be especially difficult when it comes to actually getting all the addresses from both sides of the family! Last time I asked people on both sides to do something wedding related it was like pulling teeth to get them to do it! So far my list of names and addresses is 5 people long! haha! I have a LOOOONG way to go. I better come up with some organizational ideas for this task. Anyone have any ideas!?

No comments:

Post a Comment