Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion"- Madonna

So, you have an opinion? Do you? Well, be warned, your opinion, unless asked for, is not something a Bride wants. She may just become a bridezilla!

While your opinion is YOUR truth and YOUR fact, it may not be mine. So, unless I ASK you to share your truth, your fact, YOUR opinion, most likely, I do NOT want it.

Since I have been planning our wedding, I have heard nothing but opinions from anyone and everyone. Some I am open to hearing, accepting, considering but some, not so much.
In MY opinion, Bride's have enough to worry about. Planning a wedding is far more stressful than some may believe. Before planning this wedding, I thought it was as easy as picking out a dress, a venue, some food and flowers. Haha! Boy, was I naive. You don't think about the contracts, the money, the permits, the officiants, and you most certainly didn't consider the opinions.

When I pictured my DREAM wedding, I thought about a country, tree-filled forest on a Mountain Range or with views of mountains. There would be home-like country food, lantern and fairy lights and sweet tea and apple pies. Well, reality is, that type of wedding with a setting like that, just isn't something affordable or attainable. BUT, if I can ever win a wedding giveaway, THAT would be it!

But back to the point here. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. Look up the definition. Unless I ask you for it, most likely I do not want to hear it. But thanks for sharing anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment