Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Favors courtesy of Peacock Printing of Rochester, NY

So, I received my donation favor cards in the mail last week. They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy with them and so excited that I was able to see something I had only envisioned be created and made by someone so talented. I cannot say and sing enough praise for Erica at Peacock Printing. Here is the link to her Etsy shop. And this is the link to her blog. She did a wonderful job and was so helpful in really helping me find my vision for what I wanted the cards to look like. After feedback and some suggestions she came up with a design I loved instantly. Here they are! I cant wait to see how they look on my wedding day!
I'm not going to show off the back, because I want there to be a little surprise for my guests on the day of the wedding! But Erica of Peacock Printing in Rochester, NY did a wonderful job!

1 comment:

  1. It was an honor to help you create these, Erin. I am so glad that you are happy with them!! I hope your guests are just as touched by your passion for helping animals as I was.
    Congratulations again and good luck with the rest of your wedding planning!!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete