Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Great Lantern Search continues...

So this past weekend, my fiance and I, yet again, stopped by Pier One to check out the lanterns we had spied a few weeks ago. We wanted to see if we still LOVED them. Well, again, we felt they were too tall. The woman at the Middletown, NY store was just wonderful though. She let us know that there were only 3 in stock at her store and then looked up all local stores and provided us with the phone numbers of each store and how many they had in stock should we choose to purchase. I just dont want to rush into it and buy them and worry about them being too tall...
So again, we looked online and I found these lanterns and they are just as gorgeous AND cheap! In my opinion they are the perfect height and have the right look. However, I am going to wait till after I go to the Country Folk Art Show at Hudson Valley Community College in Troy, NY. Because, if I can find lanterns there then why not!? But I am still thinking about those Pier One Import one's. Even the wrought iron ones there are beautiful.
Again, I dont know! I am waiting to find the one's that I LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment