Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vintage Silverware from Wooden Hive

During my etsy shopping sprees/etsy stalking I stumbled across Wooden Hive a store that sells vintage silverware. I loved it. What I loved best was that you could personalize this vintage silverware. I emailed Kerri who owns the shop who immediately responded and explained my options. I could have the forks stamped with "Mr." and "Mrs." or "Bride" and "Groom" and our wedding date on the handle. I chose the option of Mr and Mrs because we could continue to use them for the rest of our lives or we could display them in some way.
I expected a bit of a waiting period since the forks were being customized, BUT almost instantly they shipped! When I got the package I opened it to a lovely smell. and beautiful wrapping. Kerri put a lovely scented package in with the forks. It smelled absolutely delicious. The forks were absolutely perfectly vintage and I am crazy about them!
Thank you to Kerri from Wooden Hive for one of my most satisfied etsy purchases ever!
Check out Wooden Hive's etsy shop! Here are some pictures of my forks! Yay!



1 comment: